I cannot use the website - can I order over the phone?
Yes you can, but note that we offer our best rates for purchases online. Our office is open from 9-4pm, Monday to Friday.
Can I order flowers to be delivered the same day?
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to offer this service at this time.
Will my flowers be ok if they take more than 24 hours to arrive?
In short, yes. We have packed the flowers in a way that ensures they stay hydrated for up to 72 hours.
What happens if my flowers do not arrive or I am not happy with the quality of them when they do?
Less than 1% of the flowers we send get damaged or waylaid. We are happy to refund customers that can prove that their flowers were unsatisfactory (eg with a photo within 12 hours of receipt of bouquet). However, Elmgrove Farm cannot take responsibility for flawed address or contact info that affects the delivery of the product.
Flower care - How can I get the most out of my flowers?
Flowers are like us - they love TLC! So when you get your flowers, make sure you do the following to maximise the vaselife of the bouquet:
- 1. Cut 2-3cm off the bottom of the stems. This removes the scab that may have formed at the bottom of the stem. Make a clean cut at an angle to maximise the area the flower can drink from - this also ensures that stems won’t sit flat on the bottom of the vase.
- 2. Remove any leaves that will be below the water line. This helps the water to stay clean.
- 3. Hydrate the flowers in plenty of fresh, clean water. Make sure to use a clean vase.
- 4. Feed using half of the flower food provided for the first 3 days then replace the water with fresh food for the next 3 days.
- 5. Display in a cool room out of direct sunlight...remember many of the flowers will have spent their entire lives growing up in the elements outside.