This specially selected range of our best daffodil bulbs includes 5 x 300-400g packs of daffodils, comprising 50-100 bulbs. The variety mix includes
- Red Devon - a tall, mid-season yellow flower with a bright orange cup
- Sir Winston Churchill - a beautifully scented multi-headed white with flashes of orange in each flower that is always one of the last of the narcissus season
- Tahiti - a showy yellow-orange rosette-type (double) narcissus. Late bloomer
- Tamara - a January blooming hardy yellow trumpet
- Sempre Avanti - a late flowering orange cup with creamy white petals.
Plant 10-15cm deep in well drained soil. All grown on our farm in Co Meath, so 100% Irish, zero air miles!